KIRK® is the industry leader and brand name associated with keyed safety interlock systems. Kirk is a $14mm subsidiary of Halma plc, a UK public company listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is located in North Canton, Ohio.
Kirk Key Interlock Company (www.kirkkey.com) manufactures trapped key interlocks and interlocking systems for the protection of personnel and equipment. Our products include mechanical interlocks, electro-mechanical interlocks, valve interlocks, solenoid key release units, time delay key release units, and transfer panels. Proper application of our interlocks guarantees that a sequential pattern of operation is followed for each step of a prescribed sequence. KIRK® key interlock systems are designed and configured to each user’s requirements and revolve around a key or keys that an operator must use at each step in the sequence. The company manufactures brands and different styles of key interlocks: Kirk, Castell and STI. Product families include SD Series, MD Series, HD Series, Eagle Series (valve interlocks), Castell and STI.
Kirk Key Interlock Company is committed to:
• Providing a complete line of key interlock systems to safeguard personnel, equipment, and processes in industrial environments.
• Offering excellent customer service with a continual goal of total customer satisfaction.
• Educating consultants, manufacturers, and end users on the importance and value of our safety key interlocks.
• Maintaining accurate records for customers who need to coordinate with existing KIRK® products in the field, expand an existing KIRK® system, or quickly replace a single key or interlock.
Kirk offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match and 2% annual profit sharing contribution
- Monthly cash bonus (based on company performance)
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
Kirk values wellness and encourages our employees to live a well-balanced life. Our wellness benefits include:
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Sick leave
- On-site fitness facility
- Smoking cessation program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness challenges and cash rewards