A Macedonia company is seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk.
1st shift position 7am-3:30pm
This is a temp to hire position.
Responsible for recording the day-to-day financial transactions and maintaining excellent communication and administrative skills. The AP/AR Associate needs to be detail oriented, professional, timely and willing to maintain confidentiality at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Responsible for Accounts Payable (AP) for the company – including ensuring that bills received are accurate for services or products received and inputting bills into IQMS for timely payment, including allocating them to the correct GL accounts.
• Generates AP reports as requested and facilitates timely payments on a weekly basis
• Responsible for Accounts Receivable (AR) for the company – including invoicing for all products shipped within 24 hours
• Records customer payments accurately and timely
• Monitors and makes necessary AR collection calls as needed
• Generates weekly AR reports as requested
• Maintains AP & AR files in an efficient manner
• Reconciles JMC bank account and generate reports for same
• Serves as back-up to Customer Service/Receptionist when needed
• Reports to and assists Systems Administrator as needed
• Books monthly Journal Entries timely
• Audits IQMS AR account with AR aging report and AP account with AP aging report
• Maintains and updates in-house tooling spreadsheet with input from Tool Room Manager
• Generates weekly KPI reports for Management
• Responsible for providing and implementing continuous process improvement to increase efficiency, reduce the rate of scrap and enhance customer satisfaction
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
Excellent written, verbal communication and administrative skills. Detail oriented, professional, with a positive and team oriented attitude. Ability to work with tight deadlines. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate degree in business or accounting or high school diploma or general education degree, plus 1 -3 years related experience in general accounting/bookkeeping; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Able to read, write, analyze and interpret all required forms, reports and required software.
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Mon through Friday 8a-4pm.
Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 500 W Aurora Rd Ste 130 Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.