Kimble Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. This position will interact with the Plant Manager, Maintenance department, Payroll and Line Supervisors. The ideal candidate will have previous data entry experience within a fast paced environment, previous shop and/or payroll experience is a plus.
This position will perform administrative and reporting related duties proficiently and accurately. The following is a list of some of the job duties required.
- Provide support to Management
- Perform Clerical tasks for the Recycling Plant
- Manage and order inventory of office supplies
- Record and maintain tracking of temporary workers
- Input payroll hours and work with HR department to reconcile
- Must be versatile and willing to help with things not defined by a job description
- Extremely organized
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers, with the ability to competently, efficiently and effectively utilize computer and Microsoft Office Suite
- Factory or Shop background required
- Some accounting knowledge preferred
- Above average computer skills including Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- School Diploma or equivalent, prefer some college or college degree
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record, must be insurable under our Insurance Company
All candidates must successfully pass Pre-employment (post offer) drug and alcohol screen and background.
Kimble Companies offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability, with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.