Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABEO) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel therapies for life-threatening rare genetic diseases. Developing therapies for rare disease requires new approaches and strong collaboration between researchers, industry, regulators and patient groups. Abeona was forged from the company’s close collaborations with key stakeholders all dedicated to transforming new biotechnology insights into breakthrough treatments for rare diseases.
We believe emerging insights in genetics and advances in biotechnology, as well as new approaches and collaboration between researchers, industry, regulators and patient groups, provide significant opportunities to develop breakthrough treatments for rare diseases.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Finance & Operations and will support the extended management team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, look to identify and solve issues in a pro-active manner, and will possess a strong ability to work in a team environment. This position requires a high level of confidentiality, forward thinking, tact and integrity and ability to perform a wide range of administrative and general support duties. A broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn and leverage various internet based supporting applications is a musty. This position is located in the Cleveland Mid-Town area.
- Establish and maintain a high level of trust, dependability and confidentiality
- Ensure timely prioritization of and tracking of all assignments to completion
- Maintain extensive communication with senior level management and other employees
- Schedule appointments, arrange various meetings, conferences, and travel
- Ability to maintain multiple executive calendars
- Coordinate on & off-site business meetings and events (large & small)
- Submission of executive expense reports
- Proactive with various follow-up with limited direction; innovative and resourceful
- Draft, organize and maintain various executive correspondence and records
- Prepare reports, including gathering and summarizing data
- Interact with multiple senior-level executives
- Ability to take notes at internal meetings and publish meeting minutes.
- Ability to monitor invoicing, create and submit purchase orders
- General office shopping (groceries, office supplies, etc.) food ordering as well as general office area cleaning
- Receive phone calls, screens calls, letters, and/or receives visitors and take customer inquiries and ensures the proper handling and appropriate routing
- Draft correspondence for Executive review/final approval
- Strong capability with technology - electronic calendars, video conference, phone conferencing, IT interfaces
- Maintenance of industry publications, conference information and subscriptions
- Other duties, as assigned
- 0-3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting multiple executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, email, calendaring, and internet research
- Highly organized, efficient and self-directing in a multi-tasking environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of Confidentiality, a must. Strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and relationship-building skills are vital