Description: Assist office & sales staff in a variety of standard clerical & related activities.
To be considered for this position, applicant MUST demonstrate via their resume or cover letter that they satisfy the following mandatory requirements:
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, formatting, exporting/importing between multiple software programs. Extensive knowledge of Excel would be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal & customer service skills are needed as you will be the face of the company when clients call in. We are looking for someone whose love of life shows.
- Understands fundamental bookkeeping terms and concepts, debits, credits, assets, liabilities, etc.
- Extensive use of QuickBooks Pro or Enterprise - sales order entry, inventory management, reporting (THIS IS A REQUIREMENT)
- Able to answer multiline phones, transfer and forward calls.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones, transferring calls, providing basic information to customers.
- Assist in entering, expense receipts, inventory receipts into QuickBooks
- Preparing sales orders based on sales staff quotes and customer purchase orders.
- Arranging freight with freight brokers, FedEx, UPS and others
- Maintaining office supplies, sales and promotional materials.
- Preparing weekly reports for inventory management and order items when needed
- Scanning and electronically filing various documents
- Using CRM database for weekly mailers
- Assist in conducting weekly meetings
- Prepare meeting notes for various meetings
- Medical Benefits: NO
- Paid Vacation & Holidays: YES (subject to company policy)
- 401k with Co. Match: Yes (subject to plan rules)
- Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Hourly Pay: $12/hour
- Overtime: No
- Background Checks: Applicant agrees that in submitting an application, company may conduct a background check via publicly available records.
- Drug Testing: Applicant agrees that company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to require drug testing prior to hiring and at any time during term of employment.