Aggregates, Clays, Shales, and Coal Fuel - Material and Energy Sales Representative
Location: Dover, OH
Kimble Companies is dynamic, locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience the aggregate industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
The Aggregates, Clays, Shales, and Coal Fuel - Material and Energy Sales Representative will utilize a consultative sales approach. The role is based in one of the most active oil and gas areas in the nation. The successful candidate will provide expertise to our customers, maintain and grow our customer base, uncover and develop new customers, and gather market intelligence.
- Provide technical knowledge in the application of aggregate products
- Assist in the formulation, development and coordination of account plans
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding projects, opportunities and job specific requirements
- Effectively develop and leverage existing customer relationships, as well as achieve new business goals of sales growth within each segment
- Work with other Kimble employees as needed to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Prepare quotations per customers’ requirements
- Represent the company within the business community and industry associations
- Participate in the development of marketing plans, sales targets, and pricing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience selling construction aggregates or related products.
- Knowledge of aggregate products materials use and quality control testing would be an asset.
- Proven track record of sales growth.
- Experience in heavy building materials, concrete, asphalt, construction, or building materials distribution channels with a strong safety record
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable high communication skills (verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license
- Full time position
Kimble Company offers a competitive, commission based, total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.