This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious student or person with experience in an independent service facility to learn, excel and advance.
Participate in a standardized training program to learn automotive repair skills while performing basic maintenance and repair of vehicles.
Summary of Essential Duties
- Learn and apply proper lube, repair and diagnostic procedures under guidance of experienced technicians.
- Learn to use shop manuals and other technical resources;
- Learn and follow all safety procedures and use of safety equipment per shop policy;
- Complete required training, testing and certifications in a timely manner;
- Become proficient with and consistently execute all relevant processes;
- Treat customers and dealership personnel with respect and be punctual and reliable in all phases of job duties.
What We Are Seeking
- At least 1-year of tire and auto service center experience and/or enrolled in high school curriculum emphasizing vehicle repair and maintenance;
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and light repairs under guidance of experienced technicians;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- Must have own mechanic’s tools
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability under dealership policy maintained throughout employment
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer