Our client is growing very rapidly! They have built an industry leading and nationally recognized software product for the healthcare industry. Their team is passionate about what they do and making their clients successful is one of their core goals. They are a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. They provide cloud-based human capital management software designed for long-term care and senior living. You’d recognize their clients as retirement communities, nursing homes, assisted living communities, and others in the post-acute healthcare spectrum.
They have secured a range of awards highlighting their technology innovation and business growth. Notable awards include: 2014 OHTec Tech Company of the Year, 2015 OHTec Best Software Product finalist, 2016 OHTec Best Healthcare Tech Product Finalist, 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner, and 2016 Weatherhead 100 winner.
As an organization, they value people who are dedicated and innovative and they reward them with challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development.
The Area Sales Manager should be passionate about selling with an entrepreneurial spirit. A successful candidate will be competitive and driven by quota achievement. Our client's Area Sales Managers identify and cultivate new prospects, maintain current client relationships, and effectively close sales.
- Coordinate and execute all efforts within sales process to drive new business
- Capability to navigate throughout an organization to identify a Decision Maker
- Understand customer needs by developing knowledge of current environment, requirements, challenges and future needs to develop the best solution proposal
- Quota achievement of 100% on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop and maintain regional territory plan as outlined by sales leadership
- Develops knowledge of competitive products, services, and sales strategies within assigned markets and product portfolios
- Maintain accurate details of activity, accounts, opportunity and forecasts in Salesforce.com CRM system on a daily basis
- Support Marketing and Branding efforts at both the National and Regional levels by attending National and Regional trade shows, conferences, industry events and speaking engagements
- Build both client and personal brand awareness
- Understand and communicate our client's value to prospects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to impart knowledge and market expertise
- 3 to 5 years of direct software sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match them with product features
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- Demonstrated territory management skills
- Must have strong closing skills
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively work with company personnel and direct users
- Sales methodology training a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Our client believes in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.