Christian Children's Home of Ohio is seeking an Assistant Director of CQI, responsible for assisting in planning, coordinating, and directing the Continuous and Quality Improvement (CQI) program and managing to outcomes. Assist the CQI Director in ensuring the implementation of the established standards placed on this agency by governing bodies which may include organizations such as ODMH, ODJFS, COA, and laws such as HIPAA. Also, assists in assuring that agency-wide CQI initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness. Serves as the CQI Director’s representative as needed and requested.
Requirements: LSW or LPC strongly preferred. Excel ninja and a love of data required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: It is the responsibility of each employee to be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ and to adhere to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith. Further, each employee is responsible for dealing with others with a Christ-like attitude while helping them experience their worth in Christ, and for demonstrating behaviors reflecting CCHO's core values of Relentless Commitment, Selflessness, and Kindness.
Job-specific essential functions include the following:
- Makes every effort to maintain a ‘team first’ spirit and atmosphere within the workplace environment – fostering and maintaining appropriate working relationships within the CQI team, and with other Agency departments, as well.
- Assist the Director of CQI develop and analyze statistical data to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of services
- Coordinates with the Director of CQI, to facilitate needed changes developed through the CQI process.
- Makes appropriate training recommendations to the Training Coordinator, Director of Encompass Regional services and Director of Residential based on trends and needs revealed during the CQI process.
- Assist the Director of CQI formulate and maintain quality control objectives complementary to organizational policies and goals as well as compliance with regulations/standards at a local, state, and federal level; assists HR and other agency departments create and maintain policy and procedure manuals
- Rules & Regulation Compliance – Assist the Director of CQI in ensuring compliance agency-wide with all federal laws and governing agencies, including (but not limited to), HIPAA, ODJFS, MHAS, COA, CSWMFT and CCHO internal policies and procedures
- Coordinates objectives with policies and procedures in cooperation with stakeholders to Assist the Director of CQI manage to outcomes by applying total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department
- Plays an active role on quality management teams and committees within the organization as assigned.
- Assist the Director of CQI design and implement quality control training programs to key personnel as assigned
- Investigates and responds to external stakeholder complaints regarding quality, grievances, client rights, security & privacy as assigned
Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for supervising the Administrative Support Specialist in the absence of the Director of CQI.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or Business Administration and/or comparable experience. Licensed in Counseling or Social Work, Independent Licensing preferred (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, PCC, IMFT). 2-5 years experience managing outcomes with an understanding of a managed care environment preferred. Six Sigma, or equivalent, preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from agencies, families, clients, donors, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL ABILITY: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and databases.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must be able to present information and speak clearly. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus; Must be able to drive a vehicle.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Candidates must be 21 or older to apply. References, background checks and drug screenings will be completed on all potential candidates. Must have valid Ohio Driver’s License and maintain a driving record that allows that individual to be insurable. Download application at https://www.ccho.org/wp-content/docs/ccho-employment-application.pdf and submit with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.