The Global Brand Marketing Leader’s mission will be to drive global growth. A successful candidate must have a global mindset and ability to communicate consistent brand messaging to different customers across the value chain around the world. In addition to global branding, this individual must be able to gain insights through customer feedback, deep category assessment, and internal data analysis. This position reports to the Global VP Business Development with a strong dotted line to the Americas President.
Essential Functions of the Position:
Lead ad hoc project work, including managing 3rd parties, working with universities, etc.
- Drive sales growth through clear and consistent brand messaging.
- Enhance customer and consumer communication in the Americas through every touchpoint, including web, social, on pack, through distributors, training, trade-shows, etc.
- Increase TRC and company go-to-market brands’ (Tech, Pang Industrial, Truflex Pang, Salvadori, and Tech Outdoors) awareness through earned media and targeted advertising (primarily digital).
- Lead the EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Japan marketing leaders through influence to drive consistent brand messaging globally. Plan the Americas efforts with the global market in mind, solicit regular input, and ensure global alignment.
- Collaborate with the Americas Sales Leader, Product Manager, and Trainers. Be the content creator for their customer communication materials, packaging artwork, manuals, instruction videos, etc.
- Conduct and analyze market research studies including but not limited to new market research, new product research, customer satisfaction studies, alternative distribution research, etc.
- Build global data warehouse by augmenting commercial data and generate both standard business performance reports and complete ad hoc reporting using Tableau database software.
- Measure brand communication effectiveness, including digital, social, and print.
- Own the customer satisfaction analysis, including immediate customers and end-users. Drive implementation of a standard global process, gather insights, translate insights, and continue to enhance the process.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Advanced degree(s) and/or related certifications a plus.
· 7+ years’ experience in progressive marketing roles, including consumer products in a problem/solution category.
· Strong analytical capability, including proficiency in database software and Excel.
· Ability to conduct market research, including tools such as concept tests, customer surveys, etc.
· Entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, including the use of 3rd party resources.
· Ability to listen to consumers, glean insights, and translate learning to increased sales.
· Capacity to lead cross-functionally and cross-culturally and manage multiple, complex priorities with demanding timeframes.