- Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
- At least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year CDL driving experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
- Home Daily
- Paid Vacation
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401k.
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
- Courteously interact with customers, both internal and external, ensuring customers (residential and commercial) are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
- Replaces trash/recycling totes neatly at the curb or designated area
- Reports all service issues such as blocked streets or alleyways, or safety hazards to Supervisor or dispatch.
- Immediately notifies Supervisor of an accidents, injuries, or property damage
- Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
- Attends scheduled safety meetings, information sessions and trainings.
- Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisor such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and perform physical requirements including repetitive lifting, pushing, and climbing.
- Ability to read understand a map.
As Eastern Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Eastern Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Kimble Companies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military status or national origin.