Growing machine shop with customers in the Aerospace and Heavy Truck industry, located in the Akron/Canton area, is hiring the right person to make a significant contribution to the growth of our company
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Will produce programs that are robust, mistake proven, and design for greater unattended machining opportunity
- Understands basic concepts of machining of complex components requiring 3-, 4- and 5-axis positioning
- Will work to program cutter paths (direction, etc.) that produce minimal or no burrs. Will also program efficient and complete part deburring if burr free machining can’t be attained
- Will include critical text and notes within the structure on the program/manuscript.
- Provides the shop floor with detailed tool lists, clear setup instructions and graphics
- Develop quality programs for touch probe programming for on machine part reference, fixture verification, and inspection. Support the development and implementation of touch probing procedures and standardization.
- Will support training new programmers as we grow this area.
- Responsible for programming 12 or more CNC machines for 24/7 operation
Meets time and quality standards.
Seeks out additional duties when it is needed.
Brings up potential problems with suggested solutions.
Promotes a positive environment through what is said and by setting an example.
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming CNC machines in a contract manufacturing operation
Benefit package and 401k Plan offered after successful completion of 60 day probationary period. EOE