Job Summary: Responsible for directing and managing overall operations of all CSBG program initiatives, plans, and strategic development of responsive client services in the CSBG program and related community programming. Serve as a key leader for the integration of CSBG services throughout the Agency.
1. Provide managerial direction and guidance in the delivery of services in such a manner as to carry out and achieve agency goals in accordance with established plans, policies and mandates;
2. Direct with the CEO, and Grant Writer/ Planner the development of proposals and grant applications for new programs and expansion of existing programs under the Community Services department.
3. Develop and maintain functional knowledge of low-income community needs and assist with the development and delivery of services to meet identified needs.
4. Plan, organize and coordinate and implement workshops, lectures and seminars to address issues affecting poor, low and moderate income individuals.
5. Participate in planning, development and evaluation of Community Service Programs, including but not limited to construction of work plans, development frameworks for compliance with Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) as prescribed by Federal Community Services Block Grant regulations and legislation.
6. Support and improves program staff to provide services by employing strategies to access professional development training in areas which directly influence and impact service delivery .
1. Bachelor degree in Social Work, Business Management or related field/discipline;
2. Five (5) year consecutive administrative management experience in a social services or business environment.
3. Working knowledge and familiarity with local, state and federal grant programs.
4. Effective oral, written, interpersonal organizational and budgetary analysis and project management experience.
5. Excellent PC computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Power point)