Are you a motivated, focused and eager leader looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference from day one? Then we want you! Here’s a few reasons to consider Shearer’s Snacks:
- Be a part of a company experiencing exciting, sustainable growth
- Experience company-wide spirit of teamwork and support
- Have immediate impact in your role
- Be heard and “counted at the table”
- Experience a culture of giving back
- Have an integral role in creating well-loved products
- Advance your career with an organization that prides itself on being the world's "go to manufacturer" for snack foods
You might not have heard of us, but you’ve certainly tasted our snacks! In fact, we’re the largest producer of the private label snacks America loves and the largest producer of kettle cooked chips in the world, and we’re looking for Production Supervisors in our 11 facilities nationwide.
The Western Region Business Manager will have the responsibility for managing and coordinating the Branded and Private Label activities for each of his/her customer. He or she will be responsible for directing, developing and coordinating all aspects of sales and customer development. Emphasis will be building market share, expanding distribution and implementing retail programs that will not only meet our customer requirements but ensure our retail relevance. He or she will also be responsible for assisting management in developing the strategic direction we will take with each customer. This person must be a strong leader with the ability to motivate, take risks and make decisions quickly but with good judgment. This person must have a strong degree of energy with a results oriented mindset. This person will need to be a disciplined planner and implementer with strategic thinking ability.
- Acts as primary selling interface at customers Headquarters as well as field interface with Senior Director of Grocery and Shearer’s corporate.
- Responsible for the execution of the customer annual planning process.
- Drives clear collaborative communication of all objectives for assigned customers across and into the sales organization, ensuring execution excellence in all geographies.
- Develops, plans and executes sales initiatives that achieve delivery of planned volume, revenue and profit objectives. Works cross functionally to develop annual plans and strategies.
- Coordinates all service issues within assigned accounts keeping accounts up-to-date on promotions, pricing and other events.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed product expansion. Analyzes sales statistics against forecast and budgets, analyzes trends and potential opportunities.
- Ability to work cross functionally with the finance, product management, operations, quality assurance, and customer service and logistics teams.
- May perform other duties as required.
- BS/BA with 10+ years of related experience.
- Must be organized, dependable, self-motivated, professional person with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have consumer grocery retail experience.
- Directly managed key retail clients including all levels of account management.
- Successfully develop sales plans and execute them via an effective sales strategy.
- Documented success in launching and selling product to the Grocery trade for branded and private branded labels.
- Demonstrated success in category management for key accounts.
- Must be completely PC proficient, able to develop his/her own oral and visual presentations, spread sheets and general correspondence.
- 50% travel may be required, may be adjusted as needed.