Are you a motivated, focused and eager leader looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference from day one? Then we want you! Here’s a few reasons to consider Shearer’s Snacks:
- Be a part of a company experiencing exciting, sustainable growth
- Experience company-wide spirit of teamwork and support
- Have immediate impact in your role
- Be heard and “counted at the table”
- Experience a culture of giving back
- Have an integral role in creating well-loved products
- Advance your career with an organization that prides itself on being the world's "go to manufacturer" for snack foods
You might not have heard of us, but you’ve certainly tasted our snacks! In fact, we’re the largest producer of the private label snacks America loves and the largest producer of kettle cooked chips in the world.
The Customer Service Representative, located in Massillon, OH, must have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills; ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines; ability to work well independently and as part of a team; ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person to help resolve any issues or concerns.
- Receives orders via phone, fax, internet, or e-mail.
- Enter and maintain orders up until point of shipment.
- Works with cross functional teams to resolve challenges and ensure orders are shipped on time and fill rates are met.
- Track orders after shipment for overages / shortages and notify customers of any discrepancies.
- Proactively reviews aging inventory and determines disposition.
- Refer complaints to designated departments for investigation.
- Provide support to sales and upper management through reporting data.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully the person must be able to work well with others in the spirit of cooperation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills when communicating with customers or teammates.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
- Must be organized, dependable, self-motivated, professional person with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.