Procurement organization is seeking a Project Manager that will be responsible for oversight & management of key projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Plan for and budget all the Procurement resources and systems necessary to support projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- BS Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a project management role
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Office software skills
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proven leadership capability