Are you a motivated, focused and eager leader looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference from day one? Then we want you! Here’s a few reasons to consider Shearer’s Snacks:
- Be a part of a company experiencing exciting, sustainable growth
- Experience company-wide spirit of teamwork and support
- Have immediate impact in your role
- Be heard and “counted at the table”
- Experience a culture of giving back
- Have an integral role in creating well-loved products
- Advance your career with an organization that prides itself on being the world's "go to manufacturer" for snack foods
You might not have heard of us, but you’ve certainly tasted our snacks! In fact, we’re the largest producer of the private label snacks America loves and the largest producer of kettle cooked chips in the world!
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist performs a variety of regulatory tasks and procedures related to ingredient documentation, FSMA, and HACCP. This position reports to the Regulatory Manager.
- Collection, organization, and tracking of all supplier related documents to ensure compliance with FSMA and approved supplier program
- Assistance with Kosher and Organic programs
- Provide support with labeling, claims, and product specification to assure FDA regulatory compliance
- Provide regulatory input to Research & Development partners
- Effectively communicate regulatory reasoning and appropriate recommendations on regulatory positions
- Participate in special projects and team meetings across the organization
- Perform other regulatory related assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Animal Science, Nutrition or other related degree.
- 3-4 years’ experience in scientific and/or regulatory compliance within food industry
- Familiarity in food law, regulations and claims strongly preferredxcellent communication and presentation skills both orally and written
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlinesExperience working directly with customers and suppliers
- Strong PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint