Working as a key leader in a transforming Supply Chain Planning organization, Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership for day to day execution and future process develop to the finite scheduling team, ensuring consistency in process across 11 manufacturing plants. Ensure the process delivers manufacturing efficiencies and world class customer service.
- Work collaboratively with plant leadership, ensuring continued alignment between scheduling and manufacturing.
- Deep dive on systems used for scheduling, identifying opportunities for automation and improved information flow.
- As a key leader of the broader Supply Chain Planning team, lead towards end to end alignment from Commercial needs through Execution.
- Lead the development of supply chain solutions to support business growth, balancing cost, complexity and stability considerations.
- Participate and provide leadership for the continued development and implementation of a Master Scheduling and Inventory Planning Process which result in planning stability. The development and implementation includes people, process and tool development.
- Provide thought leadership and the implementation of best practices for finite scheduling
- Transform the finite scheduling function to an operational efficiency focus through tools such as Product Wheel development and Operational Metrics
- Build this functional excellence with a perspective of end to end Supply Chain Excellence
Quantitative Metric Accountability:
Customer Service Levels vs. Target
Inventory Levels vs. Target
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible supply chain management experience in a manufacturing environment and the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years at a Sr. Management level
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong process development experience
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills, anyaltical and people development
- Have a demonstrated track record to drive change through collaboration
- Technical knowledge of Supply Chain Planning processes including statically driven safety stocks and Master Scheduling
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Related Field
- Provide leadership and direction in rapid growth environment driven by three recent acquisitions and heavy capital investments for demanding contract manufacturing and private lable customers
- Design the future while solving today while building people and system capabilities
- Improve performance and consistency driven by metrics and clear project plans
- Develop organization and talent capabilities in strong engagement and performance culture