Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and privileging processes for all medical providers who provide patient care at in Emergency Medicine, Immediate Care (Urgent Care) and Observation Medicine facilities. Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals and patient care facilities. Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems; ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications. Assist with other duties as assigned within the office.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Previous experience (prefer 2 years)
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Comfortable working with wide variety of healthcare professionals
- Technical knowledge of automated support system and maintenance of the same
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Individual who is highly organized, detail oriented, and able to handle a multitude of tasks
- Strong workload organization and the ability to prioritize overlapping and or conflicting requests
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the medical staff credentialing process and
- Excellent verbal/written skills, including accurate and concise report presentation skills
- Ability to use tact and discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Sound judgement and patience, and professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and to work in a busy environment
- Professional dress attire
- Excellent attendance and punctual.