If you’re looking for a meaningful career with a fast-growing financial services company, the Customer Success Representative role may be the job for you. We are looking for a friendly candidate who would be open to working flexible hours (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and/or 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE WILL:
- Has or is working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience.
- Superior customer service skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Sales/marketing experience in working with potential clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of U.S. based payroll, payroll tax, and accounting and/or is willing to complete training in these fields.
- The ability to learn technical subjects quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant!
- Ability to work in an independent fashion as well as a team environment and is self-motivation.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
- Contact potential clients and follow up with leads.
- Provide demos of the software to potential clients.
- Contact recent signups and assist them with questions they have about the software.
- Use payroll & tax knowledge and problem-solving skills to answer clients’ questions regarding their payroll account.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via phone, live online chat, or email.
- Work within a team environment to help clients identify the value in the software.