Minimum Qualification for Diesel/CNG Mechanics:
- Experience working with diesel and/ or CNG fueled equipment
Benefits for Diesel/CNG Mechanics:
- Paid Vacation
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401k.
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
Responsibilities and Duties for Diesel/CNG Mechanics:
- Perform repair and maintenance to fleet vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on company vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes the vehicle computer electronics system to interpret failure modes and initiate and/or assign repairs.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times and report any deviations to Supervisor
- Completes day to day tasks under limited supervision.
Knowledge and Skills for Diesel/CNG Mechanics:
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Air Brakes
- Steering and Suspension
- Hydraulic Systems
- Drive Train Components
- Electrical Systems
- DOT rule and regulations.
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals, wiring diagrams, and schematics necessary to troubleshoot or repair vehicle or component failure.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including but not limited to standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling, climbing, and working in awkward positions and tight areas).
- Must be able to lift up to- pounds.
- Ability to safely drive service vehicle and vehicles in and out of service area.
As Eastern Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Eastern Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Kimble Companies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.