Digital Marketing Manager
Cleveland, Ohio (West Side)
We are looking for a talented and highly organized Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the VP of Marketing.
Your mission will be to manage the global digital marketing efforts to increase business results, using your excellent business sense, detail orientation, critical thinking, and technical skills.
This Confidential Company is a manufacturing company with global locations. They have an outstanding culture and are a repeat Top Workplace award winner with over 50 years of history in Northeast Ohio.
This is a management position with strategic responsibilities, but one that is also hands-on. You will need to enjoy doing both.
Your responsibilities will be to help lead the global team’s efforts in managing:
- online website and digital advertising activity, and entire budget
- website updates and improvements using internal and external resources
- email marketing efforts
- literature/collateral revision process
- translations for web, literature, etc.
- marketing automation platform system, including helping to create content for landing pages, monitoring relevant metrics, setting up lead-scoring, etc.
- planning and implementation process for webinars, seminars and other events
- social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) efforts
- process for writing and creating news items, press releases, internal procedures, etc.
- monthly online meetings with international associates
- a BS/BA in Business or Marketing, or equivalent; a love for science and engineering is a huge plus
- an excellent knowledge of state-of-the art digital marketing efforts and the willingness to stay up to date
- strong project management skills with an extremely high attention to detail, but also with the ability to think and act strategically
- a sense of urgency, bias for action, and proven experience to work with difficult deadlines
- superb leadership skills
- excellent business sense and critical thinking skills
- technical writing acumen: crisp, clear, complete, concise
- practical, results driven problem solving skills
- a good sense of humor and small ego
- A fun, fast-moving, and friendly work atmosphere
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package + bonus
- Vacation, Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Prescription and Life
Please respond by sending your resume to Apply Now Button.