compensation: Commission based
Across the country -- in small towns and big cities -- a network of collection facilities and processors recycle car, truck and tractor tires to reuse as the base of innovative, eco-friendly products -- and to rid the North American countryside of a tremendous amount of waste material. The landscape is changing, and Liberty Tire Recycling is at the forefront of a revolutionary conservation industry. As the top tire recycling company in North America, Liberty Tire has a wide network of production facilities. The company collects and recycles about a third of the nation's scrap tires, saving more than 140 million tires from the waste stream each year.
At our Minerva, Oh location we are looking for Class A drivers to fill full time and part-time positions. 98% of our routes are local runs but we do have the occasional long haul. Driver and helper are required to load and unload their own truck.
* Operate semi or box truck to transport car/lt truck tires, semi tires, tractor tires, etc. to and from customer locations to our facilities for processing.
* Loading, unloading and timely delivery of the tires to assigned/approved destinations.
* Safely operate all equipment.
* Comply with all DOT regulations.
Knowledge, Ability and Skills Requirements:
* Valid Class A drivers license.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years driving experience.
* No DUI's/DWI's within the past five (5) years.
* No controlled substance charges and/or convictions.
* No preventable DOT recordable accidents involving a fatality.
* No license suspension occurrence within the last twelve (12) months.
* No major violations within the last five (5) years.
* No more than (2) minor violations in the past three (3) years.
* $500 Sign-on Bonus
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
* Short and Long Term Disability Available
To apply please call, email, fax resume or stop in at Liberty Tire Recycling, 14864 Lincoln St SE Minerva Oh and ask for Andy Hylton. Phone: 330-868-0097 EXT #2
No recruiters or telemarketers, please.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers