Butech Bliss, a global supplier of metal processing equipment, is seeking well qualified, multi-talented individuals to take part in an extensive growth strategy.
We are looking for an organized, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for our broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing and/or rolling mill equipment for the steel industry.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Bachelor Degree level Electrical Engineer
- Design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Design and start-up of AC drive systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, etc.)
- Familiar with low voltage power distribution and MCC’s
- Design of electrical panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience in Metals Processing Industry - familiar with coil Processing Line controls preferred (Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, Slitting Lines etc.)
- Familiar with NEC code and machine safety required
Butech Bliss offers an attractive starting salary and fringe benefit package including 401(K) with a company match, tuition reimbursement, paid medical insurance, paid life insurance, paid vacations and holidays as well as excellent opportunities for career growth.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted