Long established Canton area Financial Institution seeks customer service oriented person to work as a teller and assist with back office processing in our Canton Facilities. No sales quotas.
Excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, sick days, 401K match, health insurance, life insurance, and paid holidays. No Sundays.
Please no phone calls.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Represent the Financial Institution in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
2. Perform routine transactions, including but not limited to, deposits, issuing checks, doing cash withdrawals, loan payments and transfers, check cashing, cash advances on Visa, closing accounts, etc.
3. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new accounts with all necessary information and disclosures for membership.
4. Research accounts for deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments discrepancies.
5. Assist members with all of their financial needs.
6. Develop a working knowledge of the electronic data processing system. Assist with back office processing including share drafts, automated clearing house, and deibt card processing.
7. Knowledge of closing an account.
8. Help answer phone calls.
9. Balance of cash drawer and account for all monies.
10. Help with preparation for the daily cash letter.
11. Assist in any area as directed by the Manager, his/her assistant,
12. Must be flexible on the hours needed.
13. Must be flexible on moving from main office to the branches.
14. Perform other duties as required by management.
High School graduate
Be willing to undertake additional training as needed to effectively
carryout out job responsibility.
Computer skills/Microsoft Office
Adding machine skills
Helpful and interested in people
Professional and neat appearance
Bank teller training
Develop an understanding of policies and procedures