Field Service Technician – Full-Time position
Flexible work schedule
Mojonnier Limited — visit us at www.MojonnierLTD.com
Are you a creative and independent problem solver? Do you prefer an active environment in a job that allows the opportunity to travel? Do you find that others tell you about your friendly attitude and your ability to talk easily with both suppliers and customers? Would you prefer to work in a job that allows for a flexible work schedule? If you answered yes to these questions and are a motivated Technician, we would be excited to speak with you about the unique opportunity to work with Mojonnier Ltd.
Mojonnier Ltd. is currently seeking a Field Service Technician who is capable of providing equipment troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance services for skid-mounted de-aeration, blending, cooling, and carbonation process systems used in the Beverage industry.
Mojonnier Ltd. is a well-respected brand, supplying equipment to the beverage and dairy industries, and we are nearly 100 years strong. We are a privately owned, customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot fluid process equipment, including; pumps, automatic control valves, sensors/instrumentation, positioners, actuators, electrical (AC/DC), and Allen-Bradley PLC.
- Read and understand basic process and electrical schematics and wiring/piping drawings.
- Communicate, build, and maintain positive working relationships.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, employ basic math skills, and use laptop computer.
- Work on equipment in large customer facilities with activities including walking, standing, crouching, lifting, twisting, climbing, reaching, etc.
- Overtime, as needed, sometimes over weekends in the field and occasionally overseas (compensatory time applies)
- Support sales process with knowledge of technology, products and applications
- Domestic and international travel is expected – typically up to 25% of time but can extend to 50%.
- High school diploma required. College technical degree - technology, engineering, etc. - preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial/plant operations or maintenance.
- PLC programming preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starting, proactive individual with good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of equal priority for on-time completion.
- Customer service and/or sales experience - preferred.
- Knowledge of high voltage electrical power and safety practices.
- Experience preferred - in electrical, instrumentation, pneumatic, fluid flow, and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Candidate must be interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment with an innovative technology environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable working directly with customers.
- Must be ‘hands on’ when it comes to field installation/testing of equipment and applications
- Current US passport and no restrictions on international travel.
- Fun, fast-moving, and casual work atmosphere
- Flexible schedule with compensatory time
- A big business footprint, but small business family culture
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical benefits
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans are encouraged to apply