Maintains the grounds of Hartville Kitchen, Hartville Kitchen Salad Dressing and Hartville Collectibles property. The groundskeeper will be responsible for cleaning the grounds, removing litter, trash removal, sidewalk snow removal, and maintenance in winter.
Also assists in setting up for banquets as needed. Other duties as requested by management.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Cleans the grounds / parking lots and removes litter.
- Performs routine maintenance of all landscaped areas, including flower containers daily.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, and hedge or brush trimmers.
- Operates vehicles or powered equipment such as snow blowers, road sweepers.
- Operate snow removal equipment in during the winter to keep all of the walkways and building entrances cleared and safe.
- Take on special landscaping or planting projects as deemed necessary by Maintenance Manager.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, flowers, or trees.
- Provides proper upkeep of the sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, and planters.
- Collaborates with maintenance team to make sure the grounds and the buildings are properly cared for.