Are you ready to join a sucessful team? Looking for the security of an industry leader with a thirty-five year track record? If you enjoy building and troubleshooting heavy equipment and have a high attention to detail we would like to talk to you.
We are a well-established, rapidly growing heavy equipment manufacturer in the Akron/Canton Ohio area. We are currently looking to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC to join our company.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair specialized heavy equipment including cranes, excavators, material handlers and attachments
- Some proficiency ay cylinders, pumps, motors, valve components and advanced hydraulic systems
- Ability to interpret blue prints and schematics
- Bending and fitting hard pipes and flexible hoses
- Determine overall condition of machines through inspections and provide maintenance
- Experience with tear down and assembly of large excavators for transport
- Some welding and fabrication experience
- Electrical Controls and wiring experience
- Experience with diesel engine maintenane and repair
- Strong background in troubleshooting hydraulics and electrical systems
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, oush, oull, and carry as needed
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Class A CDL preferred or ability to qualify
- This position is performed in our shop and in the field. Up to 25% travel should be expected
- Full Time Position
*Overtime and weekend work will be required from time to time. We offer competitive pay and benefits in a family work environment.