Kimble Company has excellent opportunities for disciplined, hardworking, and safe Heavy Equipment Operators. We are currently seeking highly skilled heavy equipment operators who are proficient with large earth-moving equipment to work nights and weekends in our Dover, Ohio location. Previous Mining/Reclamation or Landfill experience is a plus.
If you are exceptionally skilled at operating a Dozer or Excavator/Track Hoe, we would be interested in speaking with you!
• Ability to operate dozer, front end loader, excavator, articulated trucks, end dumps, grader, and scraper as needed
• Operate mining equipment as needed
• Perform pre/post-trip inspections on all equipment
• Ability to trouble shoot minor repairs if needed
• Ability to perform manual labor including picking up trash, setting water pumps, and dragging hose
Please note: this is a fairly labor intensive position that requires working outside in all weather conditions and some heavy lifting is required.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days' paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Please apply in person or visit www.kimblecompanies.com/careers:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military status or genetic information