JOB POSTING: Tier 2 Help Desk Technician
POSITION TITLE: Tier 2 Help Desk Technician
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: TBD
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION: Meets with supervisor on an ongoing basis
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
I. Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures.
- Report to the supervisor on an ongoing basis.
- Attend department and staff meetings and other agency functions as required.
- Help support a Windows Server environment, Active Directory, and Group Policies.
- Monitor VMware virtual servers and work with the System Administrator on any issues that arise.
- Provide end user support and work on help desk tickets. Prioritize tickets and identify emergency issues quickly.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for users.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved. Perform post-resolution follow-ups.
- Escalate problems, when required, to the appropriately experience technician or vendor.
- Documentation of issue resolutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
II. Interpersonal Competencies
- Seeks resources for direction when necessary.
- Demonstrates honest and respectful communication with both co-workers and clients in order to optimize a trauma informed care environment which includes emotional, psychological, and physical safety.
- Practices within legal and ethical guidelines established by OMHAS, CARF, COA, CommQuest Services, and other applicable licensing/credentialing bodies.
- Works collaboratively with other professions, departments, agencies, client collaterals, and community entities to insure the client and agency’s needs are met.
- Utilizes supervision, peer input, and ongoing training/education to improve competencies, and provides CommQuest with documentation to substantiate ongoing training/education.
- Promptly reports and documents any critical or unusual incidents.
- Performs actions that demonstrate accountability and good judgment in emergency situations.
- Demonstrates through behaviors a core belief/value in the fundamental equality of all human beings.
III. Global Competency Areas
- Maintains current certification in CPR/First Aid.
- Must be trained and certified in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training.
- Demonstrates knowledge of HIPAA, AoD and Federal Confidentiality Law.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth as evidenced by attendance at staff meetings and in-services.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize possible signs of abuse and neglect of minors as evidenced by reports to supervisors.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic infection control procedures as evidenced in post test score.
- Demonstrates competency in responding during agency fire drills, as evidenced in the written reports of actual fire drills or actual fires.
- Demonstrates understanding of agency disaster protocols.
IV. Minimum Qualifications
Associates degree in Information Technology or related field, preferred. Minimum of 3 or more years’ experience in an IT position may be substituted for degree. Knowledge of Windows servers, active director. VMware experience. Wired and wireless networking experience. Knowledge of Powershell and other scripting for IT automation, a plus. Windows 10 and Bitlocker experience. Experience with Office 365 hosted email.
Interested parties, please send Resumes to: HR@commquest.org. Please include which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.