Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
Reports To: Human Resource Manager
Hours of Work: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and as needed
- Recruiting: placing ads, reviewing resumes, interviewing, working with Temp agencies and making job offers. Work with hiring managers, ADP talent module, and multiple online job placement websites. Attend job fairs as needed. (25% Importance/30% Time Spent)
- Hiring/termination paperwork, name tags, business cards, background/MVR checks, drug tests, and onboarding including coordinating the Buddy System. Develop relationships and attend job fairs at area diesel colleges. (20% Importance/20% Time Spent)
- Communications including monthly employee newsletter, classified ads, social media management such as LinkedIn, and benefit or recruiting brochures. United Way Campaign Coordinator. (15% Importance/10% Time Spent)
- Various HR/Compliance reports such as 401(k) and monthly invoices (10% Importance/5% Time Spent)
- Join and attend organizations such as Stark County HR Association meetings representing Young Trucks. Coordinate the Employee Wellness initiative. (10% Importance/5% Time Spent)
- Conduct employee training as needed. Serve as backup trainer for Safety Manager. (10% Importance/10% Time Spent)
- Maintain employee files. Prepare and conduct surveys via surveymonkey as needed. (5% Importance/15% Time Spent)
- All other duties as assigned, such as organizing company dinners and picnics as needed. (5% Importance/5% Time Spent)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Photoshop, LinkedIn, Facebook and Outlook.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Must acquire thorough knowledge of all benefits and Employee Handbook.
- In addition to intermediate computer skills employee must also have strong interpersonal skills with verbal and written communications throughout the organization and outside the company. Good presentation skills for benefit meetings and orientation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to explain things to employees in a manner they can trust and understand.