IT Systems Analyst
Brewster Cheese is the country’s largest Swiss Cheese manufacturer, we are seeking an IT Systems Analyst to join our team inBrewster,Ohio.
Under the guidance of the Information Technology Director, this position will ensure the efficient operation of the company’s network, client servers, databases, communication links and equipment to support the 24 hours, 7 days a week schedules of manufacturing of high quality cheese and whey products. This person will also analyze and resolve end user software program and connectivity issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop, code, test, and implement software as requested.
- Maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all implemented application systems.
- Insure appropriate supporting documentation for network infrastructure and systems are maintained.
- Troubleshoots computer hardware (PC, network, cabling) problems that are outside the scope of normal maintenance contracts.
- Insures daily and periodic system backups are performed.
- Monitors network infrastructure and operating systems.
- Maintains and supports phone system and infrastructure.
- Maintains network cabling infrastructure.
- Keep current with changing technology and software tools utilized throughout the company systems.
- Perform additional job related duties or responsibilities as requested or required by the immediate supervisor.
- Provide systems support to prevent any interruptions in the company’s production and shipping schedules. (24 hour / 7days)
Skill and/or Qualifications:
Candidate for this position should possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/job related 5 to 7 years’ experience with a curriculum emphasis on computing and software related technology. Also, excellent interpersonal communication, human resource, organizational, analytical, and logic skills are required. Candidate also should have a strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Windows, Active Directory, .NET, ASP/COM, XML, SQL Server, IIS, and Exchange). The candidate should also have knowledge of IP technology as used in LANS, WANS and the Internet including Cisco networking skills. Proficient with Microsoft development .NET platforms such as Visual Basic, C++, C# as well the Transact SQL language.
We offer a competitive salary. Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, and much more.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to:
800 Wabash Avenue S