If you are enegetic, like working with highly engineered products, and are a personable team player then this opportubnity may be for you.
Primary responsibility is to supervise the assigned inside sales/customer service team in the sale of the organization’s products and/or services in domestic and foreign markets. Responsible for generating customer interest, qualifying prospects, working closely with partners, up selling/expanding orders, closing sales, reviewing incoming orders, system entry of new orders, and changes to existing orders. Perform administrative assignments including: telephone support, data entry, inbound/outbound communication with customers, and expediting of products/information.
Job Duty Preview:
- Investigates and responds to inquiries regarding the status of orders, the organization’s products and/or services, pricing, delivery dates, adjustments to bills/orders, etc., from customers and/or internal personnel. Investigates and resolves a variety of problems.
- Coordinates with appropriate party or responds to customer requests for product documentation or materials. Example: additional copies of COA’s, MSDS’, POD’s and invoice copies, etc.
- Position regularly interacts with Customers, Distributors and Salespeople and coordinates with Production Control staff. Verifies customer credit status with the Accounting department. Additionally, interacts regularly with Shipping and Technical Service and/or Engineering staff.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area or proven success in equivalent work experience.
- Proven inside sales supervisory experience with a large variety of products in a high volume fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate level proficiency in word-processing and spreadsheet applications required (MS Word & Excel preferred). Familiarity with manufacturing software (M2M) applications preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. A strong phone presence, able to listen effectively, and positively impact the customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work under limited supervision required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills required.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required.