The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking an Intake and Eligibility Specialist to serve as the initial intake/eligibility contact for callers. This position will also serve as navigator through the intake and eligibility process, assuring the completion of entire process in a timely manner. In order to serve the many families in northeast Ohio who speak only Spanish, it is our preference to find an Intake Specialist who is fluent in both English and Spanish. The preferred applicant would be able to communicate in both languages verbally and in writing. Therefore, in order to meet this specific need, it is our preference that the candidate be bilingual However, we will review and consider all applicants.
BENEFITS: Outstanding government benefit package that includes low cost medical, free dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick days and personal days, and a dozen paid holidays every year.
- The preferred candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- High school diploma required.
- Three years' computer applications experience, including word processing, database maintenance and data management.
- Three years’ experience working in social services or DD agency.
- At least two years' experience working in a Call Center or as a receptionist preferred.