Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you are high energy, are interested in a great work/life balance and want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) employer match program
- Company paid life insurance
- Well-defined career progression path for each team member
- On-site gym, cafeteria and coffee bar
We are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator at our North Canton corporate office. We are looking for natural multi-taskers with the ability to manage their time and resources effectively. Our ideal employee is highly-energetic with an upbeat personality. Does this sound like you?
A Day in the Life Includes:
- Service the Customers' requests and needs and communicate effectively between all relevant parties.
- Manage customer orders process by verifying orders transferred directly into KAG's system through Horizon/TMW and Fuel Quest or by manually creating orders based on the specifics provided by the customer. Send orders to carriers and adjust when necessary.
- Monitor loads through use of internal reporting systems and communication with the carriers and customers to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Proactively identify and reactively facilitate operational solutions to prevent potential problems, including retains, run outs, and accidents to ensure the customer is fueled & operational, safely and efficiently.
- Continually analyze carrier performance, including timeliness of delivery and volume of incidents to determine carrier effectiveness and productivity. Inform manager of issues and concerns related to carrier performance.
- Verify customer inventory levels to prevent run outs and retains.
- Perform detailed analytical reporting to create scorecards measuring on-time percentage, number of incidents, and progress towards expected annual gallons.
- Provide customer service support back-up for other coordinators to reduce the number of call transfers.
- Assist with invoicing and payments to customers and/or carriers when needed.
- Review and improve Logistics processes and procedures.
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School diploma / GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Individuals with prior freight brokering, inside sales prospecting or customer service experience in a business-to-business environment is a major plus
- Position will need to be able to work independently and in a team setting to be successful
- Successful track record of building relationships with customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, written/oral communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet & exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Skill in the operation of MS Office software programs
- Willingness to work night shift, 9:00pm - 6:00am
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law