Job Title: Sales Department Lot Attendant
Reports To: New Truck Sales Manager
Hours of Work: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Check in and inspect new Volvo and Freightliner trucks.
- Check in and inspect all new Volvo and Freightliner Trucks and identify issues found and record on delivery receipts. (70% Importance/40% Time Spent)
- Shuttle new and used units between shops, fuel new trucks during shuttle, a wash new trucks as needed. (20% Importance/30% Time Spent)
- Exercise new and used trucks on a regular basis, deliver trucks to local customers, and all other duties as assigned. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 30%)
- High school education or its equivalent is required.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Class A – CDL.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather. Ability to climb into the cab of a truck. Ability to walk up and down stairs. Ability to bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 lb.
- Possess good time management, ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand what they have read.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent outside –the-box thinking.