OMNI Orthopaedics continues to grow and develop the services that make OMNI Orthopaedics an integral part of the healthcare community. We are currently seeking additional staff in our insurance department.
Qualified candidates must be experienced in the following:
- Insurance payment posting
- Coding and Modifier usage
- AR review and follow up
- Federal Plans (Medicare/Medicaid) and Commercial Plans
- Patient Account review
- Pre-treatment cost estimates
This position also requires:
- Medical Office Experience
- Experience in EMR required (Medent preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Successful Background Check
- Outstanding work ethic
- A caring and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary & benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Friendly staff
JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXCELLENCE.
If you meet these qualifications, you could be a valuable asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718