The Brewer-Garrett Company has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician to join an innovative Facilities Services Team at our Solon, OH client.
Semi-skilled position with relevant experience. Under limited supervision, performs a variety of general facilities cleaning, grounds, and maintenance related tasks which are non-technical in nature but require the use of some specialized skills. Tasks and assignments are basic in nature but diverse and require limited analysis.
- · Tasks and assignments are apparent and with well-defined methods and procedures, requiring minimal training.
Cleaning functions include, but are not limited to:
- · Empty trash/recycling containers as directed
- · Spot clean main entrance and door glass daily
- · Spot clean and check/restock all restrooms 2X/day
- · Spot clean and check/restock all kitchenettes
Requires a maintenance aptitude with a desire to learn new skills performing facilities maintenance services. Maintenance functions include, but are not limited to:
- · Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities
- · Performs routine minor preventive maintenance tasks (belts, filters, etc.)
- · Light and lamp replacement throughout facility
- · Notifies IFS Regional Manager concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment
Miscellaneous duties include, but are not limited to:
- · Distribute UPS, FedEx, and other special delivery items to the proper locations
- · Maintain neatness and cleanliness of grounds
- · Clear grounds and flower beds (weeds) daily
- · Maintain mulch beds
- · Sweep parking lot and sidewalks where needed * Snow and ice removal of sidewalks and entrance
- · High school/trade school graduate
- · Administrative skills, including computer skills
- · Broad knowledge of tools and instrumentation
- · Minimum of one year experience in related work
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- · Capable of lifting 60 pounds
- · Capable of climbing a 10-foot ladder
- · Ability to stand 50% of the work day
- · Ability to walk 50% of the work day
We offer competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, and a great place to work!
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour