Brewster Cheese is the largest producer of all natural Swiss cheese in the United States of America. We have an immediate opening for a dedicated industrial maintenance professional to work FULL-TIME in our Maintenance Department.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent, with prior experience in the industrial maintenance field. Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus. Must have strong knowledge of electrical controls, PLCs, and must be able to read schematics and have the ability to exercise sound judgement and intitative with minimal supervision.
Brewster Cheese is a 24/7 operation. This position is on second shift. Full-time employees of Brewster Cheese enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive starting wages based on experience with regular increases based on individual performance.
- Employees working on 2nd and 3rd shifts receive a shift differential
- BONUS opportunities
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short-term, long-term disability, and supplemental benefit options.
- 401(k) with an above average company match
- Annual Profit Sharing contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Seven (7) paid holidays with two potential bonus holidays
- Family Holiday Parties
- Other employee and family events throughout the year
- Tickets to sporting events
- Tickets to amusement parks
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are located in Brewster, Ohio, which is located approximately:
10 miles - Southwest of Massillon, Ohio
20 miles - Southwest of Canton, Ohio
25 miles - East of Woster, Ohio
40 miles - South of Akron, Ohio
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly organization. Qualified candidates may submit an application for employment by applying:
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Brewster Cheese Company
800 Wabash Avenue S
Brewster, OH 44613
Brewster Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.