Our client is growing very rapidly! They have built an industry leading and nationally recognized software product for the healthcare industry. Their team is passionate about what they do and making their clients successful is one of their core goals. They are a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. They provide cloud-based human capital management software designed for long-term care and senior living. You’d recognize their clients as retirement communities, nursing homes, assisted living communities, and others in the post-acute healthcare spectrum.
They have secured a range of awards highlighting their technology innovation and business growth. Notable awards include: 2014 OHTec Tech Company of the Year, 2015 OHTec Best Software Product finalist, 2016 OHTec Best Healthcare Tech Product Finalist, 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner, and 2016 Weatherhead 100 winner.
As an organization, they value people who are dedicated and innovative and they reward them with challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development.
- Quota achievement of 100% on a quarterly and annual basis
- New account penetration into identified and new prospects in territory. Get to know and penetrate assigned regional providers of 8-25 facilities.
- Self-develop, and coordinate with lead gen team, creation of, and execution of defined targeted campaigns. Learn prospect goals, and challenges for all accounts in assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain account plan and account strategy for each parent account in territory and review with sales leadership regularly.
- Maintain accurate details of activity, accounts, opportunity and forecasts in Salesforce.com CRM system on a daily basis.
- Work with the marketing organization to determine priorities within your sales territory/accounts.
- Support Marketing and Branding efforts at both the National and Regional levels by attending National and Regional trade shows, conferences, industry events and speaking engagements. Build brand awareness for our client.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 2-4 years of direct software and/or healthcare sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell and displace existing software vendors
- Solid hunter/gatherer skills with strong desire to win
- Desire to adhere to standardized sales methodology (process driven selling)
- Excellent sense of deal progression
- Skilled in market and existing account penetration
- Must be located in a major city in the northeast
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry required; post-acute care sales experience preferred
- 50-70% travel
Our client believes in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.