Kimble Company is looking for an Oil & Gas Administrative Assistant to work out of our Dover, OH office. This position is responsible for assisting the oil & gas engineers in managing the vertical and horizontal well records, reports, and reservoir engineering forecasting. The Technical Assistant will report to the Oil and Gas Manager and will liaise with other individuals in the accounting office and administrative personnel as well as our field operations managers as required.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Administrative set up for new Wells including digital and paper files and entering data into our petroleum engineering and accounting software.
- Drilling and Completion Reports which will be organized by well and completion types.
- Updating completion and production status reports by well.
- Summarize economic data by unit and individual wells.
- Graph economic and forecasted data.
- Managing files and keeping track of legal documents for the ownership verification process.
- Administrative duties including preparing and organizing meetings.
- Prep Division orders and mail to operators.
- Production - organize production received from Operators, summarize and import into Access database and the petroleum engineering database.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Preparation of standard monthly analysis for management team review.
- Other Oil and Gas projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Degree a plus but not required.
- Exceptional Microsoft office product skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access are required.
- Ability to do Excel graphing and pivot tables.
- Previous Access and PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to continually strive for system and process improvements.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills necessary (data entry/ability to learn and analyze new applications).
Prior Work Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous related experience with Oil and Gas wells in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certificates or coursework preferred but not required.
Kimble Company, based in Dover, Ohio, provides clean and safe fuel to a broad base of satisfied customers. Kimble is a major supplier of coal to users throughout Ohio. Kimble Clay and Limestone, a State of Ohio qualified aggregate supplier, operates mining sites using advanced, high production processing equipment for enhanced quality, consistency, and availability. Kimble Clay and Limestone supplies a full array of crushed limestone and clay products for commercial and retail markets. We also provide sandstone, landscaping stone, agricultural lime, mulch, topsoil, and cinders.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.