This is a 2nd shift opportunity.
2nd shift can be either Monday through Friday: 2pm to 11pm.
The Operations Support Coordinator ensures timely track and trace of all orders,and is responsible for setting up new carriers within an assigned region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors load planning boards.
2. Communicates with carriers to ensure loadstatus updates are posted in a timely manner.
3. Enters status updates for all loads into TMSsystem.
4. Communicates updates and/or service failuresto Sales Account Manager and/or Regional Operations Coordinator.
5. Sends carrier packets to prospective newcarriers.
6. Sets up carriers in the TMS in adherence to departmentguidelines.
7. Enforce compliance with company policies andstandard operating procedures.
8. Participates in meetings and/or groupdiscussions.
Adheres to allapplicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as required.
A High School diploma isrequired for this position
0-1 years of experience with less than truckloadand full truckload shipments is preferred
Additional Job Elements:
Ability to learn and work with multiple computer systems.