Job Title: Parts Counter Sales Staff (Truck Shop)
Reports To: Parts Manager (Truck Shop)
Hours of Work: varies
- Using the VIN number, locate the correct part needed in an efficient manner. Quote and order or pull available parts. (Importance 20%/Time Spent 30%)
- Assure the correct account number is used for shipping to the customer and billing. (Importance 20%/Time Spent 10%)
- Complete all warranty information and credit cores when needed. (Importance 20%/Time Spent 20%)
- Keep the work area clean, organized and displays stocked. (Importance 15%/Time Spent 15%)
- All other duties as assigned. (Importance 5%/Time Spent 5%)
- High school education or its equivalent is required.
- Ability to bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 lb.
- Possess good time management, ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and basic computer skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and outside –the-box thinking.