A Schulman is currently looking for qualified, dedicated, Production Operators at our Exeter Plant location. These positions are immediate / direct hire with competitive pay. These positions offer a full benefits package that starts with you first day on the job. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, heath savings, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
As a Production Operator, you would be responsible for the following:
- Comply with all safety requirements resulting in zero safety violations. This includes participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioral based safety observations, audits, etc.
- Follow standard operating procedures for all assigned tasks
- Monitor machine parameters and resolve processing problems.
- Perform all standard QC tests as required
- Operate all equipment/processes with little supervision
- Generate customer certifications as required
- Perform accurate data entry as required
- Perform equipment maintenance tasks (troubleshooting, repairs, etc.), where applicable.
- Maintain accurate production documentation as required
- Maintain a clean work environment including the silo pad and blender areas ensuring that there are no pellets or debris on the floor or machines and all tools and equipment are in the proper location and storage units
If you meet the following criteria, we urge you to apply to one of the fastest growing companies in the Manufacturing Business:
- H.S. Diploma or GED preferred
- Stand on feet for 8-12 Hours
- Shift work – ability to work OT / every other weekend required
- The ability to multitask
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with Co-Workers & Management
- Excellent Attendance