The Recruiter will work as the primary recruiter for some technical positions in nature (including Engineering, Information Technology and Professional Services) which include: recruiting strategies, candidate sourcing, interview process, evaluation, and recommendation for hire.
• Conduct full life cycle recruiting including: telephone and in person interviews as required.
• Post, update and ensure consistency of all internal and external job postings.
• Take a proactive approach to meet staffing requirements to include: attracting, sourcing and screening applicants using a variety of innovative sourcing techniques while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends.
• Focus on identifying strong diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidate searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices.
• A four year college degree in HR, Communications, or business is preferred.
• Applicants should have at least 2 - 5 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience. Experience recruiting for technical positions preferred.
• Experience and proficiency using staffing tools such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media sites and candidate sourcing applications.
• Ability to work independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to recruit aggressively while adhering to ethical business practices.
• Team player mentality; ability to collaborate with all management levels.
• Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
• Ability to work on a high requisition load and close them in a timely manner.