Full/time position for a manufacturing company in Green. Duties of the position include:
- Transporting product between buildings, moving supplies to all departments, loading and unloading trucks.
- Receiving – verify shipments, process receiving paperwork.
- Prepare products and materials for shipping; schedule pick up of freight shipments for US shipments.
- Pull and store finished goods, and maintain finished goods route sheet files.
- Must be certified, or able to be certified to operate a fork lift.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, must be able to be insurable under the company’s vehicle insurance, efficient with computer systems.
Competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, company match 401K.
Kovatch Castings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or citizenship status.
Please email resume to email@example.com, mail to 3743 Tabs Drive, Uniontown, OH 44685, or fax to 330-896-3444.