Here is another excellent opportunity with a prominent food products manufacturer!
Plant Sanitation Manager -- Cleveland, OH -- long work week (6 days, 10 hours per day) -- hourly $20-24 plus 1.5x over 40 hours. Estimated
earnings would be $60-75,000 per year. Excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of the Sanitation Manager:
• directly supervision of assigned employees to ensure that all plant operations meet mandatory sanitation requirements for food processing machinery, equipment, and facility.
• Includes assisting in planning, scheduling, assigning and directing of sanitation personal (approx: 16-20 people).
• Responsible for following all USDA, ODA,OHSA, Company Sanitation SOPs, and other regulatory agency requirements.
Requirements for the Sanitation Manager:
• Must have a working knowledge of Food Plant Sanitation procedures, operations of plant CIP and COP operations
• Experience with Master Sanitation Schedules, development of sanitation techniques
• Kknowledge of HACCP, SQF, BRC or equivalent a credited food safety program.
Six Days a Week, 2PM-Midnight. Pay range starting in $20-24/hr. range depending on qualifications, with time and a half over 40 hours.
Apply for immediate consideration and interview!