Kimble Company is growing, and we are in need of a second shift Maintenance Supervisor for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment along with previous management experience. This individual will supervise the daily maintenance activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
• Ensure maximum productivity and guarantee productivity improvement goals are met where needed.
• Interact with employees and recycling line leader to ensure efficiencies on the line and in the transfer station.
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review ,and participate in plant maintenance, including repair and installation of all electronic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment.
• Maintain listing of repairs for all equipment requiring service.
• Maintain equipment, minimizing downtime and assuring safe operating condition for the waste disposal and recycling business units.
• Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and implement effective repair. Perform duties of other shop personnel as required.
• Oversee parts usage and replacement. Monitor status of parts orders for repairs and special projects.
• Demonstrate leadership that inspires cooperation and team effort in the performance of responsibilities.
• Demonstrate strong ability to plan, direct, and follow through on programs to repair and maintain all equipment.
• Indicate the ability to follow through in order to complete all projects and monitor employee performance and behavior.
Our new supervisor must be mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA and other related state and federal regulations. This individual should have strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong motivation and leadership skills.
Prior Work Experience:
• Previous maintenance shop experience and knowledge of efficient and safe shop operating procedures
• Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
• Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
• Previous supervisory experience and 5 + years in maintenance
• Proficiency in welding and fabricating preferred
• Mechanical, electronic, hydraulic, and powered industrial vehicle work experience
• OSHA and DOT experience preferred
Please submit an application online or come see us in person at our Twinsburg location:
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.