Bair's Powersports in North Canton, Ohio is seeking a qualified individual to join our growing Service Department as a Full-Time Service Writer for Polaris Off-Road Vehicles, Indian Motorcycle, and Slingshot. This opening is occurring because of the need to add additional labor.
- Intakes customer vehicles, diagnose service needs, assign jobs to mechanics, and communicate with customers.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient service department.
- Diagnose problems accurately and transcribe on the work order.
- Estimate costs and completion times.
- Determine part numbers on work orders and assist with picking the parts.
- Make estimates for repairs and communicate with customers.
- Open and close all work orders.
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty orders.
- Assist technicians with moving vehicles in and out of service.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Motorcycle endorsement preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Competitive wages, benefits, and health insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with up to a 3% match
- Paid time off for vacation after one year
- Paid time off for holidays