Ohio Metal Working Products, seeks a self-motived individual to work in our fast pace, light duty manufacturing facility. We are currently looking for an individual to work in our shipping and packing department. Our company is small and focused on creating a family atmosphere, doing the right things for our customers and our employees. If you want to be part of our team, please apply today, advancement opportunities are available.
Date: December 5, 2018
Summary/Objective: Assist the shipping and packaging team in daily operations. Work as a float where needed in production.
Position Summary: Prepare and package product. Fulfill orders and ship. Work in production where needed
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain shipping records, using automated systems.
- Dependable, repeatable skills, punctuality
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Work well with colleagues.
- Monitor and report on monthly inventory.
- The tasks listed above are not intended to limit other tasks that might reasonably be assigned as necessary.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated / hard working.
- Well organized.
- Computer skills (Windows preferred).
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a light duty, clean factory environment. This role routinely uses manufacturing equipment. Ohio Metal Working Products / Art’s Way Mfg. is a drug free work place.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status
Required Education and Experience:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated.
- Must professionally interact with customers, employees and management as necessary.
- High School Diploma of equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in shipping and receiving preferred but not required.
AAP/EEO Statement: Ohio Metal Working Products / Art’s Way is proud to be an EEO employer.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org